Making sure to Insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint presentation, which will enhance the interactive nature of your presentation. I’ve personally participated in many PowerPoint presentations on various competitions and initially I’ve faced few issues like time consumption, extra-work, and sometimes irritated as I need to take the screenshots or search for related images across the web or design my own images or many more that suits my requirements in order to make my presentation bit interesting and interactive, as I ain’t aware about the fact that we are Insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint presentation.
Later, as time passed I came to know about the fact that it is possible to insert Youtube video in PowerPoint presentation by following few simple steps. Then, I’ve decided to try it out and I’ve successfully given presentations with the embedded Youtube videos. We’ll discuss this tutorial in 2 realtime conditions where the Youtube videos will play with internet and without internet.
#1. Insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint Presentation [Plays With Internet only]
This process is also having 2 possible ways. These 2 ways will work only if you have internet connectivity.
#a. Insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint using a Plugin
In this method, you need to download & install a plugin (Youtube Wizard) to your PowerPoint application which creates a Direct short-cut for inserting Youtube video to your PowerPoint Toolbar.
- Click on Insert tab and then click on Youtube Video option.
- A Dialog box Insert Youtube Video Wizard will be opened, just click on Next button.
- Then, you need to enter the Youtube source URL and click on Next button again for 3 times and then click on Finish.
- Thats it, you’ve inserted Youtube Video successfully, you can also resize the video depending on your requirement. Make sure the video will play only during the slideshow mode (F5).
#b. Insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint Directly
In this method, we are going to insert the videos directly.
- Click on Insert tab and then click on Video option and then select Video from Online Video Site. (Sometimes the path will be Insert -> Video -> Video from Website).
- A new window will open and you need to place the embed code of your Youtube source video and click on Insert.
- You’ve added Youtube video successfully, and you can resize the video based on your requirement. Make sure the video will play only during the slideshow mode (F5).
#2. Insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint Presentation [Plays Without Internet]
In this method, after inserting Youtube video into PPT, you can play it without having internet connectivity. This is one of the most reliable method with which your Youtube videos will play without any streaming in your presentation. If you are sure that the destination place will not have internet connectivity than I’d recommend this method as it’s totally rick free and helps you to give seminars anytime and anywhere.
- Initially you have to Download the Youtube Video onto your PC using Youtube Downloader. The suggestible formats should we either AVI or WMV formats only.
- Open PowerPoint and click on Insert tab and then click on Video option and select Video from file. Browse and load your downloaded Youtube Video in the PowerPoint. (Video -> Video from file -> load video).
Thus these are the best possible ways to insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint presentation and share your views by commenting below.