Today, we are going to check out an interesting article that helps you to learn how to get Android OS for PC using VMware. The Android operating system has been creating waves ever since it was first launched and each time there is a new version of the operating system that gets released, the world is taken by storm. The operating system is one of the best platforms that is available for Smart Phones, Tablets and the features that the Android operating system brings along with it are just unbelievable.
Usage of applications is yet another reasons for us to get Android OS for PC. The apps that are available at the Google Play store provides even more power for our devices and most of them are free, while some of them are free. The Android operating system will help you do all your daily tasks in a jiffy and in case you are suing an Android based handset, then you are sure to have a clear idea about this, already. It is all these characteristics of the Android operating system that attract the people and want to have this operating system for their PC or laptop apart from their smartphone. In case you are one of those people, then here is a tutorial on how to get Android OS for PC using VMware.
Articles Related to Get Android OS for PC
- How to Insert Youtube Video in PowerPoint Presentation
- How to show Hidden Folders and Files in Windows XP & Windows 7
- 5 Exciting Games like Angry Birds [Similar Concepts]
Install the Android OS for PC using VMware
Following are the steps that you need to follow to install the Android OS for PC or laptop.
- Google “Vmware” on the internet and once you have found it, you need to download the same to you system.
- Once the software (Vmware) has been installed in your system, you need to run it.
- Once you have run the software, an option “create a new virtual machine” will appear on your screen. You need to click on this option.
- Once this has been done, a new window will appear and over here you can finalize the path of the Android operating system image file. Download Android OS x86 file from here.
- Now you need to set the local path on your computer, where you would be storing this Virtual machine.
- You will be asked to key in the memory capacity of your hard disk and there should be a minimum of 2GB space in the hard disk.
- Change the settings of your desktop or laptop according to you needs that will help you to get the best out of the android device. This means that you will need to change the display settings, the RAM and other related settings of the system.
- Once you are satisfied with the settings that you have changed, you need to simply click on the “Finish” option that will be displayed on the screen. The Android operating system will start getting installed on your desktop/laptop.
- Once the installation process is complete, press the “Tab” button, followed by “R” and then press Enter. This is it, you’ve now successfully got android OS for PC using VMware.
The Android operating system has now been installed in your system and it is all set for you to use it.
This is how to get Android OS for PC using VMware and it is pretty easy way than to install Android OS on PC directly. Once you have done so, you can enjoy all the features of this operating system on the laptop/desktop as you will be able to download apps, widgets etc and your desktop will get a whole new look, once it is switched on. Thus, in this way you can get Android OS for PC using VMware virtual machine.